Supply performance at scale with the Dell EMC PowerEdge profile modern compute platforms from Dell EMC conveniently range as well as take advantage of crucial modern technologies to take full advantage of application efficiency. The Dell EMC PowerEdge T440 is built on a scalable style that offers the selection and versatility to enhance performance as well as thickness.
- Range compute resources with Intel Xeon Scalable processors providing a 27% increase in handling cores and a 50% increase in transmission capacity over the previous generation of Xeon processors.
- Adaptable storage space with up to 10 x 2.5 SAS/SATA/SSD with as much as 4 NVMe PCIe SSD’s or 4 x 3.5.
- Maximize storage space with boot maximized M. 2 SSDs. Instinctive systems monitoring with intelligent automation Dell EMC offers leading effectiveness to PowerEdge servers, supplying wise automation of everyday jobs with the power and efficiency of the embedded iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller. With its agent-free management, the T440 is simply taken care of and liberates time for job top priorities.
- Simplify administration of your servers with OpenManage Fundamentals, a 1: numerous console that automates all stages of lifecycle administration: implementation, updates, surveillance, and maintenance.
- Use Quick Sync 2, a cordless component, and the OpenManage Mobile app for at-server management, to configure or repair in the information facility, and to receive notifications when you get on the go. Depend on PowerEdge with integrated security Every PowerEdge server is made with a cyber-resilient design, building security into all components of a server’s life cycle. The T440 utilizes these new security attributes so you can accurately as well as safely deliver the appropriate information to where your customers are, despite where they are. Dell EMC thinks about each component of system security, from layout to end of life, to make certain trust and deliver carefree, secure systems.
- It depends on a secure supply chain that protects servers from the manufacturing facility to the data center.
- Maintain information safety with cryptographically signed firmware plans and Safeguard Boot.
- Protect against unapproved or harmful modification with Server Lockdown.
- Wipe all data from storage space media consisting of disk drives, SSDs, and system memory swiftly as well as safely with System Erase.